Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Things that make you go hmm...

FOOD! It is constantly on our minds. There is not a friendship made or a gathering of people in which food does not come into our conversations. And even when we are not talking about it we are thinking about it. I have friends who are Vegans, Raw Vegans, Vegetarians and those who follow the Weston Price Foundation Principles. I like the WPF diet. It makes the most since to me. I get all my nutrition, which many of the diets don't, and I feel that by not eating foods with chemicals I can't pronounce, but eating what my grandmother has eaten to the ripe old age of 95 has got to work.
But this bloggers perspective got me thinking again. Hmm....
The Fresh Network Blog

1 comment:

Annette said...

Great article - thanks for sharing. I have loads of friends here who follow WP. I've been mostly vegan for 16 years and I only used supplements during pregnancy. I sometimes have a little raw milk if I feel drawn to it. I have Nourishing Traditions but only use the info and recipes in the grains chapter. The rest does not resonate with me at all. Most of my nutrition comes from fresh fruit and veg, grains and beans. I think different diets work for different people.