Friday, February 5, 2010

First Decade Down

Does anyone remember The Homecoming? In it Elizabeth Walton would squeeze her head between her hands. She was exercising, it was to keep her from growing. She wanted to stay small forever. Sometimes I do that to Adrian. We joke about it and laugh.

But honestly, I don't feel sadness of my little boy growing up. He is so awsome and gets more and more awsome every year. Why wouldn't I be happy to get to know this young soul more and more every year?



4 comments:

Miranda said...

Happy Birthday to Adrian!! I, too, love them growing up, even if we do joke about them not being allowed to get any bigger.

Six Arrows said...

Happy Birthday Adrian! Sorry we missed it!

Annette said...

Haapy Birthday Adrian! Looks like a fun day!

vezycash said...

I must confess, I'm half the parent you are. Wish I had the time for my kids. Good job, Good luck.